Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Persuasive Writing by Minaia

In my opinion animals should not be held in captivity.
I will provide you with reasons as to why animals should not be held in captivity.


Zoos are not a natural habitat for animals. Animals are born free
therefore zoos should not keep them,they don’t have the right too.
how would you feel if you were one of these animals?animals cannot fended  or protect them self, why? because most of the things are done for them e.g food,water and medical care are provided for them to
survive.

by Minaia

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Minaia, I like the point you make about zoos not being a natural habitat for animals. I agree with you that if everything is done for us then it is not a good thing. We need to learn to look after ourselves. I wonder how you are learning to look after yourselves?

    Maria

    ReplyDelete